Internal Audit-Process Controller
Ideal candidate should have 3 to 4 years internal audit experience as well as accounting knowledge (accounting degree or equivalent would be advantageous).
Proficient in Excel and MS Word
- Planning process reviews (internal audits)
- Modifying audit procedures where necessary, considering the effectiveness of the existing and compensating controls.
- Conduct process reviews and audits based on the agreed testing plan/audit programme at the various dealerships around the country and evaluate the effectiveness of the controls and conclude on the effectiveness of the controls.
- Collect, analyse and interpret documents and information to provide reasonable assurance and documentation that engagement objectives have been met.
- Draft report based on findings identified
- Communicate with staff (Head Office and Dealership) at all levels prior to and post audit.
- Preparing and Issuing report findings to the dealership management team.
- Ad hoc investigations (on request by Executives and any Due Diligence)
- Assist Finance Executive with Half Year-end and Year-end.
- Liaising with External auditors for year-end audit process and requirements
- Risk assessment at dealerships
Skills and personal Attributes
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses
- Prioritise deliverables
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Good analytical skills
- Maintain and excellent rapport across all departmental staff
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to adapt and respond to change
- Able to follow instructions and procedures
- Good interpersonal skills
- Acting with integrity and adhering to principles and value