Business Manager – Pharmaceutical | Medical
The Employer: A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, who conceives, develops, produces and markets diagnostics solutions (systems, reagents, software and services) intended for clinical and industrial applications, which determine the origin of a disease or a contamination to improve the health of patients and insure consumer safety. The Company is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors.
The Role: Your main mission will be to represent the Business Industry in the country and be responsible for designing, managing, and executing the commercial operation strategy for the territory with full Industry P&L responsibility.
Cascade vision and translate Industry strategy into to relevant marketing and sales plan at country level:
Build relevant 5 years plan and annual sales budget reflecting Business Industry Strategy.
Collect and share market knowledge and implement a marketing strategy in accordance with global, regional and country strategy.
Actively contribute to Strategic & Key Accounts growth led by corporate. Build strong relationship with KOLs and manage some national key accounts
Drive sales operations, monitor expenses and improve DSO.
Manage Industry P&L
Achieve growth and margins targets: ensure monitoring, profitable growth and maximization of the product portfolio and balanced growth for all SBSs.
Run a profitable Business: Monitor CPM and expenses according to budgeted target and implement commercial operations initiatives (CRM, CVM, Sales Capabilities).
Lead the team
Empower, coach and develop commercial operations teams, making decision based on performance assessment.
Design, implement and maintain an agile and flexible organization with the aim to create value for the customer.
Lead transformation and give sense. Cascade information and explain strategy.
Manage local interfaces, ensuring good functioning:
Define industry objectives and service levels for back office and support functions in order to support growth and meet customer satisfaction, jointly with Country manager
Ensure regular follow up.
Ensure compliance with applicable legislation and group policies.
- Matric or equivalent
- Bachelor of Science/Business Degree / Project Management.
- Between 5 and 10 years of commercial sales management experience (business to business and/or corporate account sales experience), with a proven track record of results
- Technical science background
- A thorough knowledge of food processing or pharma processing
- Manage and execute business strategy
- Strong financial background (Manage and responsible for the full P&L)
- Ability to develop short and long term strategy, drive and manage projects
- Knowledge on Eco-Labs and ability to build strong partnerships with key KOL’s
- Fast learner
- Customer service orientated
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team, with good independent decision-making ability, including problem resolution
- Ability to get things done